Sunday 9 December 2012

mail

Just a quick post with some mail from this week. Firstly, here are a few postcards I received through postcrossing, I can't wait to stick these up on my wall. The second picture is of a lovely letter from Rebecca in Germany. And lastly an outgoing letter to Kara on send something. Also, I'm looking for people in the UK who enjoy pretty mail to send letters to. If you're interested or know anyone who is then email me, annastarpost@hotmail.co.uk . It would be nice if you want to be penpals or correspond by snail mail on a kind of regular basis.
                                        




2 comments:

  1. I have saved all my postcards from postcrossing and am going to one day have a big dining table and have a sheet of glass over the top and have all the postcards under the glass :)

    ReplyDelete